The City of Weston, Oregon is in the process of developing their website. Please check back as content is added to the site.
Weston, Oregon was named for Weston, Missouri, by T.T. Lieuallen who came from Missouri. Lieuallen was the first postmaster at Weston, Oregon. The community is located east of Athena, and South of Milton-Freewater.
Weston is the second oldest town in Umatilla County, after Umatilla.
By act of October 19, 1878, Weston was incorporated, with boundaries “commencing at the northwest corner of May’s addition to the town of Weston; thence running east 75 rods thence south to the southeast corner McArthur’s addition to the town of Weston; thence west 65 rods; thence due north 80 rods; thence west 120 feet; thence due north to the place of beginning.” The charter was adopted at an election in November 1878.